Discussions
S21+ (no beta) update
S21+ (beta 4) no update
Tmobile 
8 Replies
Options
Discussions
What does that mean
I don't understand your topic. Can you elaborate?
0 Likes
KH445
Comet
Options
Discussions
2 s21+

1 with Android 12 beta 4

1 without - Stock Android 11
0 Likes
VictorAtheyJr
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
The one thats on the beta hasn't gotten the update yet, but the one that was on android 11 did get the update.
0 Likes
NeonX89
Comet
Options
Discussions
(Branded service Locking)? Not exactly sure what you're stating..

Maybe the lack of support from samsung for people using a custom rom T-mobile puts on your phone?

I've had this issue with other branded phones because it's taking a normal devices and modifying it's OS to a carrier specific locked system.

May be the same exact phone but it's rom and carrier locked. Beta testing is definitely more limited.

But ok if what i said doesnt aline with your statement they are exactly the same phone and same carrier lock?, then you're just not understanding beta has it's own "service and patch that gets sent out at a different time then the one using the stock system" kinda why they call updates a "Roll out" they don't all get pushed to all versions of the OS, even if the system is the same, the OS isn't.
0 Likes
JesterPizzle
Comet
Options
Discussions
I haven't received it yet. I have Tmobile.
0 Likes
Alinho
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
The mod said in another topic that ppl with Beta will get the update next week, while ppl with the regular OS are already updating. No priority for us betas.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Alinho ,

Beta users on unlocked devices will receive update next week. Carrier device on beta should receive update at same time as non beta users. 

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
TheNewsHQ
Comet
Options
Discussions
Again, not true!!! Lots of us on Carrier locked T-Mobile devices on beta have not received the Stable update!!!
0 Likes