Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S23 ultra on Fi no beta

(Topic created: 08-20-2023 10:30 AM)
2Smil3zHi
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I've signed up for beta on my S23 Ultra on Fi, but it never shows up in software download. I've tried unenrolling. Anything I could be missing? 
7 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Check out this Google support article. Also, do you have a different SIM you can put into the phone? The Reddit in the second link suggests doing that as a solution.

https://support.google.com/fi/thread/229927916/google-fi-blocking-one-ui-6-android-14-beta-for-samsu...

https://www.reddit.com/r/GoogleFi/comments/15oaln3/google_fi_the_samsung_one_ui_beta/
0 Likes
2Smil3zHi
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Thank you. I'll look at the article. I had to replace my phone so I tried beta before I even set up Fi. I'll try it with my work sim.
VerbumVeritum
Options
Discussions
Kindly update here if that ended up working! (pardon the pun)
2Smil3zHi
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I disabled my Fi sim and once I restarted my phone beta popped right up. I should have known Fi had something to do with it. The Fi app was forced stopping so I reset it, now I'm having a little trouble getting signed back into Fi. But it could be because I'm not at home. Honestly Fi keeps giving me reason after reason to change carriers, but that's a different issue.
Just an FYI, I didn't get to the article. That was going to be after what I tried.
Thanks for the help
VerbumVeritum
Options
Discussions
Awesome! That's wonderful news! I'm glad you got this resolved; now you can test the beta! 😄
ChaosSaber
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
My main is MetroPCS and second carrier is Google Fi, I had to remove my esim to use the beta, I just pasued my Google Fi account for a bit
2Smil3zHi
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Technically Fi works with my esim. The app just doesn't work. I was thinking about going back to 5.1 but my computer does want to connect to the phone for smart switch.