Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Messages Problem

(Topic created: 09-14-2023 10:28 AM)
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
I'm on the 3rd Beta firmware update released today, and the Messages app is blocking me from seeing my entire text message, but it's only doing this after I send the first text and then immediately start typing a second text to the same person. 

3 Replies
jovy1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Does this happen in Google messages as well? I don't know I just prefer Google messages over Samsung messages since in my opinion it's just way better.
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
Nope but that's not the point! The point is to point out the problems so that they can be fixed not just switching to a different app. I'm very experienced and know exactly what I'm doing but thanks I'd rather not use Google Messages!
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team