Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Samsung Messages app issues

(Topic created: 10-13-2021 05:09 AM)
Bert1635
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
So apparently, I'm not listed as "online" when my wife tries to respond to a text so it won't reply to me... Not sure if it's a Beta bug or some other weird quirk... I hadn't received a text response from her in days and apparently her phone wasn't seeing my device as "online" and therefore wouldn't send the text? Sounds weird but that's all I can figure out at the moment...
0 Likes
3 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Try Google Messages as a workaround ... don't forget to enable Chat features
0 Likes
Focr06
Comet
Options
Discussions
Android messages is just a better app and less buggy. Also, more people use it. I gave up on Samsung messages years ago after I kept having issues sending media and messages not going through
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Bert1635 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

We receive status of your device from the carrier for messaging, it may be a good idea to reach out to the carrier too.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team