Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Samsung Video Editor Trim Feature Boost needed

(Topic created: 12-19-2021 08:32 AM)
sunflowersbloom
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
In the Video Editor, I am not able to Trim Video in the middle, I only can Trim from the ends. If I need to do that I must keep the original Video make mini video even if I am just cutting out a few seconds from the video and then put them back together using the create movie feature. Very inefficient. 

Samsung, please allow the Editor to Trim anywhere not just from the ends...in one video. Thanks.
9 Replies
youu
Comet
Options
Discussions
I can't trim at all
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions
Have you cleared cache partition?
0 Likes
youu
Comet
Options
Discussions
as you can see when I try to trim won't let me save so when I record something gallery is useless Screenshot_20211226-204908_Video Editor.jpg
0 Likes
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions

Did u try clearing cache partition?

0 Likes
youu
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yes
0 Likes
sunflowersbloom
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Wow.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @sunflowersbloom ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions
This is a very good idea.
0 Likes
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions
Quite honestly the BEST idea I've seen in both betas! (11 & 12) PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN SAMSUNG!! Also improve capability of 108mp in Note20 Ultra. Thanks!
0 Likes