Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung wallet

(Topic created: 10-12-2023 08:27 AM)
Options
Discussions
Not sure if this is beta related but google play protect turned off my samsung wallet app saying it's malware/spy app. Anyone else had this happen before?
10 Replies
Options
Discussions
Not for me. I just used it about 20 minutes ago. All seems fine.
JG617
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Yea since I got the beta I haven't been able to use my NFCScreenshot_20231012_113654_Google Play services (1).jpg
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
Yes, just got this alert!
Samsung is spying on us according to Google Play. 🤐Screenshot_20231012_104906_Google Play Store.jpg
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
Was able to open but this alert may persist. Will see. Screenshot_20231012_105152_Android System.jpg
Options
Discussions
Same. The app was gone from homescreen and app drawer so had to re open from settings, apps list
0 Likes
brucem6923
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I have the same problem. Anyone tried the Samsung wallet to see if there is the same problem?
Options
Discussions
I found a solution. Turn off play protect for a moment then turn back on, it will re scan apps and come back as safe and the notification will go away
0 Likes
JesterPizzle
Nebula
Options
Discussions
I just got the same alert! Screenshot_20231013_050412_Google Play Store.jpg
0 Likes
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
Lmfao @ Google being one to talk or say ANYTHING about Samsung spying! Google spies much worse and then they turn around and SELL the data they've got of what you do on your phone and other devices to data brokers!!
0 Likes