Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Scene optimizer not showing

(Topic created: 09-29-2021 11:31 PM)
Yerrrttt
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
No matter what I do, scene optimizer won't show. It shows as turned on in settings, and I don't have any filters on at all. I get focus enhancer showing but no scene optimizer. For some reason it shows the night time mode though.

Focus enhancer showing

Nothing showing at all

Night vision showing
7 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Is it toggled off in Settings?
EDIT: yea, you did state it's on šŸ™‚

Also, Scene Optimizer icon doesn't appear in every lighting scene; however, it will show in low light or landscape scenes, or if scanning a document.
0 Likes
Yerrrttt
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
It also shows when I take a picture of my cat or a mountain scape or food but it shows op for nothing, and it'd also have that little swirly icon at default to show if it's even there :c
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
You may want to try and reset the camera app
0 Likes
Yerrrttt
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Reset it as well as cleared my system cache, still no optimizer icon showing at all šŸ˜ž
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Yerrrttt ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program. Please try clearing cache of device if you haven't already with below steps.

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Side key.
  3. When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
  4. An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
  5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
  6. Press Side key to select.
  7. Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Side key to select.
  8. When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.

Press the Side key to restart the device

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
that1guy22
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Did this and it still doesn't show up for me.
0 Likes
Base_Word
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Just wanted to say my Scene Optimizer disappeared on my S10 plus last May and I haven't been able to get it back either... no matter what I've tried

0 Likes