Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Secure folder

(Topic created: 08-11-2023 01:35 AM)
Mzgurev18
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
So I am unable to get a screenshot due to security reasons, but my secure folder changed from a 6 digit pass code to a 4 digit pass code. And now I am unable to access my secure folder, anyone else have that issue?
6 Replies
userctH6JqIkvI
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Same. I have a 7 digit and it says incorrect at the 6th digit.. I've restarted as well as wiped cache in recovery mode. Still no luck
0 Likes
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
Secure folder usually doesn't work in beta because of the underlying security code not being supported in testing software. Best to move things out secure folder before installing, which is a bit too late now.

Mobile Wallet is another one that will not work unless One UI 6 beta is different.
JumpingHoses
Nebula
Options
Discussions
That is surprising. It worked for me in the beta last year.
0 Likes
userwLZVGPjDoe
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
This seems to be something else though. It won't even let people enter their full pin. I have a long pin and it only lets me enter 8 characters before it automatically submits and says it's wrong. Seeing as how the UI for pin entry changed, it could also be a bug in the app that isn't allowing people to enter their full pins rather than secure folder being broken. This is further supported by that some commenters are saying their secure folder is working normally in the beta, suggesting the underlying security code is fine.
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
Possibly a bug. Hopefully, it's already reported.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are currently investigating this issue and will post an update soon.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes