Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Send the next beta update please

(Topic created: 11-05-2021 12:14 PM)
Options
Discussions
This Beta is so bad I can't even install apps or update apps from Google Play Store this is really putting a set back on my phone. I understand beta test give you issues but this is a completely different experience that i've had in the past beta test. I was able to at least update and uninstall and reinstall apps i have tried clearing the cache and clearing the date of in the play store but that doesn't seem to work i have also rebooted my device.

Ps stop telling me to clear cache and data on the play store I've tried it plenty of times.

I even wiped my phones cache partition and repaired the apps when u power off the phone an hold the volume up and power at the same time when turning the device back on.
Please fix this issue. 
28 Replies
ShellyMiddleton
Constellation
Options
Discussions
That's strange. I'm not having any problems on my Fold3. Though it does run a little slow at times now.
Options
Discussions
Yes this is my first time with this issue. I'm in s21 ultra beta also but didn't gave this issue
0 Likes
Ilanoraa
Halo
Options
Discussions
Ha none of your devices are working, just like me, I just turned off my S21 Ultra, I knew better than to do both my phones but I was hoping the Z Fold would of been off to a better start.
0 Likes
Zeon45
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I barely have any service smh
0 Likes
sebas5287
Comet
Options
Discussions
Clear cache of the whole phone on recovery that prob will fix that issue.
Options
Discussions
Doesn't work have done it over 50 times
0 Likes
sebas5287
Comet
Options
Discussions
Dang that is odd make an error report.

Also maybe try force closing google play store and google play services and retry if that doesn't work, clear the data of google play store first to see if that fixes it if not then clear data of google play services
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I just factory reset after a backup an it works now.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello, @JbeastmodeFold5 

Please try the suggestions made by  @sebas5287  . If the issue persists, please send us an error report. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.