Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Spen quick menu

(Topic created: 08-11-2023 11:37 PM)
osniro
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Error in the deployment of quick functions of the Spen. the quick menu does not display when removing the pen from the device, I have to display the menu manually when using the shortcut menu the animation of the quick menu of the spen is frozen and is displayed on top of the screen, no matter what I try to do the menu does not close. It also doesn't let me interact with the menu again when it's frozen The only solution so far is to reintroduce the spen to the device. This has happened to me with the animation style called circle within Pentastic. no. I have tried the other styles 

4 Replies
AlexCcs5
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I have the same problem, the functions of the s pen are broken

Pd:only with the circle style
0 Likes
KevHar5
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
You are using goodlock which is never compatible with a beta. Uninstall modules and goodlock. Reboot and clear cache. Works as intended. Goodlock will be updated for final release.
0 Likes
jquest71
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Only thing I noticed was after installing the beta, in the S Pen settings it was set to do nothing when the S Pen was removed. I changed it to Open Air Command and it went back to working the way it did prior to installing One UI 6 Beta.Screenshot_20230812_170538_Air command.jpg
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.
Please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members > One UI Beta Program > Beta Feedback > Error Report.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team