Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Stable update

(Topic created: 11-26-2021 03:28 PM)
Options
Discussions
I understand there might be a problem with the unlock phones stable update but treat us with respect and let us know what's going on then everyone wouldn't keep having to ask where is the update after you promised it to us several times and we still haven't received it without an explanation that's how you treat your beta testers who are helping to make your product better I just don't think it's right
15 Replies
SHAK1R
Comet
Options
Discussions
I think they are gonna push the update with the adaptive refresh rate fix patch!
But still i agree with you... We directly purchased these phones form the Samsung shop or from other shops at least honor us with a lil bit of information about whats going on... šŸ¤·šŸ»
Options
Discussions
I also agree with you
PupRazer
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Seriously I bought my phone directly off samsungs website alongside a tab s7 plus and you'd think we that bought from them would get a bit better transparency and updates on what's going on, especially when we have been testing their beta software for weeks now bugs and all.
SHAK1R
Comet
Options
Discussions
I pre-ordered my s21 plus from Samsung website.
0 Likes
PupRazer
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Yup same pre ordered a week or two before it came out
0 Likes
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Discussions
Right . We bought an unlocked phone directly from Samsung, thinking we would get some priorities, but it seems there is no point in buying it from Samsung; they don't care at all.
Options
Discussions
It really seems like they don't care
bluefire
Comet
Options
Discussions
My father S21 unlocked with Tmobile SIM already got Android 12!!!! I believe the unlocked S21 beta testers weren't added by Samsung to the list to get the last update to official A12.
0 Likes
userb4hF8xmIZ5
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Unfortunately ever since the s20 unlocked firmware still go though carrier approvals. Carriers weren't happy with samsung pushing untested updates on phones that were being used on their networks.