Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Swipe gesture

(Topic created: 08-25-2022 10:58 AM)
KBWolf
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Anyone else feel like the home gesture doesn't feel right on beta 2? Like if I swipe quickly it almost feels slightly delayed and it goes home after I'malready done swiping. Also noticed that the side swipe for last used app velocity doesn't match the velocity for my finger so I end up seeing the app before that one. I'll make a bug report about it in a bit but just wanted to know.

Before any of yall say, already cleared cache, repaired apps, good guardian, adjusted sensitivity and all that, same thing. In beta 1 it felt great, best I had felt on this phone so far.
0 Likes
4 Replies
PossiblyLucky
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Yeeees I just noticed this. Trying to exit Instagram is extra work because it swipes me to the screen on the left lol
0 Likes
MoRadwan
Halo
Options
Discussions
Happened to me as well!
Beta2
0 Likes
bqooo
Comet
Options
Discussions
yup
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes