Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Swiping with gestures instead of the navigation bar

(Topic created: 09-13-2022 01:34 PM)
Lawrence1124
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I've always used the gestures where you just swipe up to close an app/go to the home screen, swipe left to go back etc instead of the navigation bar at the bottom, and every time I swipe up, my phone clicks on whatever is on the bottom of the screen in that app, no matter how low my thumb is. This is the only annoying issue I've had with the beta.
6 Replies
Av3rag3Jo3
Halo
Options
Discussions
I use the same navigation style but set the sensitivity to super low because I only use one hand operation plus. Still have you tried turning on gesture hints? It seems to be more stable. One thing I do notice is a tap at the bottom is sometimes interpreted as a swipe for me.
0 Likes
Lawrence1124
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I've always used the hints actually. It almost seemed better with them off, but it turned them back on. Trying a few things out
userCj4ykgbi3R
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I recently started having the same problem on my TMobile S22 Ultra
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Mine has performed flawlessly. But I use Nova Launcher.
0 Likes
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Discussions

So you are in a beta to test OneUI 5.0, and have replaced OneUI5.0 with a different UI?  That does not seem very helpful to the beta.  Android 13 has already been tested by Google, there is no need to re-test it.

0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Please erase the device cache using steps below. If issue persists, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Side key.
  3. When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
  4. An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
  5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
  6. Press Side key to select.
  7. Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Side key to select.
  8. When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
  9. Press the Side key to restart the device.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes