Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Tablet with my new Galaxy Watch 6?

(Topic created: 08-11-2023 03:26 PM)
Waylander
Halo
Options
Discussions

Because my phone and Galaxy Watch 4 are using the beta software and my Galaxy Watch 6 arrives today can I use my lte Samsung Galaxy Tab S8+ with the Galaxy Watch 6?

Any help would be appreciated!

0 Likes
5 Replies
jcnote
Halo
Options
Discussions

No,  you have to pair the watch with a phone. You can however pair multiple watches with the same phone.

0 Likes
Waylander
Halo
Options
Discussions

My S23 Ultra is running the Galaxy wearable beta app. Are you telling me that I can just use my new  Galaxy Watch 6 with it's stable version of software and my S23 Ultra with beta software?

0 Likes
jcnote
Halo
Options
Discussions

A far as I know you can, but I don't have a 6 myself to tell you for certain.  I previously had a Watch Active2 that I was able to use with it and that's not even Wear OS. So I think you will be fine,  but you'll just have to try it and let us know.  I do know for sure that you can't use your tablet though to pair with a Watch, and I do have a Tab S8 and can confirm that. 

0 Likes
Waylander
Halo
Options
Discussions

Actually, I just added it to my phone and everything worked perfectly. 

Thanks for the advice though

0 Likes
RyanSr
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

Did you do the trade in option? With no end in sight for the beta I've been wondering what to do with my watch 4 as well. Even though dropping from the beta doesn't roll back to the the previous version, I believe that is all that is needed to do a trade in. I just ordered the watch 6. 

0 Likes