cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

This is neither a rant nor a rave because...

(Topic created: 11-05-2021 09:38 AM)
TopherLee
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I know it's been posted 3,712,215 times now... But isn't it nice that we had our overscroll bounce effect taken away, and replaced with a choppy, and extremely laggy scroll function? 

I think the overscroll needs to make a comeback in the next beta update. I know they called it a "glitch" but that was no glitch, as it's part of Android 12, and was a cool little nonchalant feature thrown in there. Hopefully Samsung can bring that back with the next update. 

On top of the multiple posts about the overscroll, are there any other features that you all think we want to see, or do y'all think we are done with any significant visual updates and now Sammy is simply fine tuning and optimizing under the hood for general release they would like to see roll out before the end of the year? What other changes could they make that would further improve the OneUI experience? 
7 Replies
cpknupp
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Once again this is a beta build and was probably removed temporarily for more testing (hopefully). Stay tuned šŸ™‚.

Yall posting these things 100000 times isn't gonna change anything.
user365170tdJ15
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
I think people post blindly, without first checking if the problem is posted.
The other thought might be: the more we post about xxx, the more attention it'll get.
TopherLee
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Read my very first sentence.... I am well aware that it's been posted 3,712,215 times now and that this is a beta build, so thank you for the clarification. But, this is the discussion forum, so I was merely starting a discussion, as noted by the following paragraphs referencing different topics, including more possible UI changes, thoughts on current UI, etc....

Think of it as "constructive criticism". If you want to have a discussion about features, changes, etc. I'm all for that, but I don't need someone telling me it's been posted in every 1/5 threads, because I clearly acknowledged that off the start.
TopherLee
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I even clarified the topic again in the last paragraph, first sentence, whereas I stated, "On top of the multiple posts about the overscroll,"

So the acknowledgement was made multiple times in my post...

And yes, the more people acknowledge the overscroll feature, the higher the chances of Samsung bringing it back, because they can see (without a poll) how noticed and popular a feature it was...

I'd personally like to see it a little more bold a feature and not so casually nonchalant with a bit more emphasis on the bounce...
user365170tdJ15
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
I wasn't pointing a finger at you.

My reply was to @cpknupp, in reference to their "100000" paragraph.
You admitted knowing there's too many posts, so I went along with ya āœŒļø
TopherLee
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Yeah, that's who mine was referenced at as well...

I saw your point and knew you got it... Lol... My apologies if it came off as directing fingers toward you...
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @TopherLee ,

Thank you for your feedback. We will pass on your feedback to our usability team for review.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team