Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Time to leave

(Topic created: 10-07-2023 10:42 AM)
NewtoMe
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

October security has come OTA on my wife's stock Tmobile S22+. Mine on beta still stuck on September beta. Time to move back to stock till the final comes out. This S22+ beta is 

0 Likes
14 Replies
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions

your first beta?

Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
☝🏻my guess is...yes 😂
NewtoMe
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Yes on Samsung, piece of cake on OnePlus. Plan on going back as soon as phone is paid.
0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions

well, beta is a gamble....always

Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
You enrolled in a BETA. You should have read the terms of service and warnings prior to downloading and installing. Bugs and glitches should be expected. Maybe you shouldn't have joined the beta
NewtoMe
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Yep maybe.
0 Likes
Samsonjp
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
The beta 2 update with this month's security patch is making it's way to us, we gotta wait a day to a couple of days before we receive it
Options
Discussions
beta 2 with October update will be here within a week it's currently out in the United Kingdom for the 901B models, so it's going to be coming but yes during betas it even states you may not get regular monthly security updates only when you get the beta update do you do you get that, just some people join the beta expecting perfection but that's not at all what it is, you join the beta in order to run the software on your phone and give any info or pointers as to what the software is doing or whatnot but a lot of people run it on their primary devices and get mad that they don't get the regular updates but it is stated right there in the beta sign up for all the info and that it may be quirky and buggy as it is a beta version, but they're the one has been nothing but perfection on my phone
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
It is a *beta*, maybe they're having a problem with it and can't push the update yet. Android 14 betas for every manufacturer had been full of developer issues and delayed releases. If you want a stable update schedule, stay on the stable builds.