Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Time to move on from Nova Launcher

(Topic created: 09-14-2023 09:51 AM)
Casosix
Halo
Options
Discussions
Many are concerned that Nova Launcher does not work well with OneUI 6. Nova Launcher used to be the premiere customizable Android launcher, but if we're being honest, it's a bit old now, and certainly isn't updated to be great with modern OS interactions. This is the fault of the new Nova Launcher devs, who do not meaningfully update it anymore. 

I am not saying that Samsung should ignore this issue, and OneUI definitely does need better third-party launcher support, but for those concerned about Nova Launcher in 2023, it just might be time to move on.

I love Nova Launcher and have prime, but Nova Launcher is past its prime. It's new developers do not care to maintain it on modern operating systems. 

0 Likes
4 Replies
Options
Discussions
NOVA Launcher's new developers are doing beta testing outside of Google Play and they haven't updated it since July, but I think NOVA Launcher prime did get an update on September 5th. At least they're still trying, I had to ditch Dolphin Browser because no one's been minding the store for a LONG time.
0 Likes
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
I don't even know what Nova Launcher has anything to do with Samsungs Beta Firmware, lmao. It seems like you're just complaining about One UI Home.
0 Likes
JvrCarrasco
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I'm using Nova Beta 8.0.6 and haven't gotten any problems.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes