Did you mean:Β 

Original topic:

Tired πŸ˜πŸ˜’

(Topic created: 11-03-2023 05:57 PM)
koolmello
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Well I'm officially tired of straining my eyeballs for the final version of this software that seems to be coming with Santa clause... I am fully convinced that the way I've been Cheking for this software would make me a top notch security guard. I hearby retire from this position that no one hired me for.

6 Replies
Moosc
Nebula
Options
Discussions
if you wanted stable version why did youur sign up for beta. I'm more then happy to keep testing. and I'd be asking Samsung why they haven't announced the end. maybe they'll be another beta update.
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Discussions
Hahaha, love this!
0 Likes
The_Chief
Comet
Options
Discussions
Too bad we can't make a home screen shortcut to Software Update/Download and install"... It would save us a lot of tapping!
KevHar5
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Jeez, why keep checking .. you'll get a notification when it drops. Not that big of a deal. Should not be a beta tester if you can't handle it. Surely you have more important things to worry about.
0 Likes
AaronBrowder
Constellation
Options
Discussions

It can be quite exhausting. Your humor about becoming a top-notch security guard is refreshing. Sometimes, patience is key in such situations. Hopefully, that software will arrive sooner rather later!

And Recently, I came across an interesting review for a new essay writing service called β€œGrabMyEssay” on this https://letsgradeit.com/review/grabmyessay/ site. The reviewer was very positive about the service, saying that it offers not only common writing services but also unique services like resume writing, business report assistance, etc. But what caught my eye was how transparent the pricing system was. The promise of high-quality essays, a set of free essays samples, and an easy-to-read blog seemed like a gold mine for struggling students. Let’s take a look at GrabMyEssay.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
This is pure comedy!! Lol
0 Likes