JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Tried to leave the Beta program

(Topic created: 11-19-2023 01:45 AM)
Dhagstorm
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

Tried to leave the beta program. Says my account changed so I am still in the program but can't access anything. What do I do. I even wiped my phone and nothing worked 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Somehow you weren't removed from the beta update channel. Kindly direct message the beta mod for assistance with this. They have successfully helped other individuals in this exact same situation!

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/30744347

View solution in context

3 Replies
SiliconRage
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I would imagine that you are having some mighty terrible issues to go to all that work to get your device on Android 13. I can syphasize since I have beta tested for decades. What I can tell you is that the stable release of One UI 6 and Ansroid 14 is already out. It all depends on the region you are in but, hopefully by sometime next week most of the public non beta testers and beta testers should have it. I would recommend plugging your device into your computer and trying Samsung Switch. Samsung Switch will tell you what the latest software is for your phone instead of waiting for the OTA. If you really need to opt out, contact Sumsung customer service by phone in your region. Samsung customer service is really good. Good luck!
0 Likes
Dhagstorm
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Thanks
0 Likes
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Somehow you weren't removed from the beta update channel. Kindly direct message the beta mod for assistance with this. They have successfully helped other individuals in this exact same situation!

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/30744347