Did you mean: 

Original topic:

US Stable Version

(Topic created: 11-03-2023 07:18 PM)
slickrick77
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Wish people would read before posting "I havent gotten the US stable ui6 version yet." No one has...it hasnt been released yet people, only international versions. It will come, be patient...and yes i want it too, so i can have apps work that currently dont due to beta status. Its all part of being a beta tester, not everything is guaranteed to work, or will work. Thats why its beta. Lol. Heres hoping you have an unlocked non carrier specific phone, because if not, even when its released, youll still be waiting for your carrier to tweak it to their wants before they release it. Cheers!
21 Replies
xlylegaman
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Rant over 🤣. But totally agree, people sign up for a beta to complain instead of providing feedback. But I do see the confusion also. The international official version is the same build number as beta 9 for the USA.
KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
Most, but not all of it.
• KS: South Korea
• UE/SQ: USA
• VL: Canada
• ZC: China
• OP: Japan
• XX: International
0 Likes
ImRyan
Nebula
Options
Discussions
It's not much different from the latest beta. I don't know why people are so impatient and so concerned about it
0 Likes
stratguy
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

It's really frustrating that Samsung can't put a vertical app drawer in settings. You have to download Good luck and then home up to get this to work and now it's removed on UI 6.0. I would never even have known how to do this if it wasn't for YouTube to get a vertical app drawer on UI 5.1. This is an option  every phone I've ever had has had in the settings it should not be an add-on that you have to download and then find a module to get it to work. 

0 Likes
stratguy
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

I have the official 6.0 it's not beta . Maybe because this s23ultra is a global version. 

0 Likes
missmotta
Comet
Options
Discussions
I'm on a locked T-Mobile device. I feel lucky for the opportunity to get to be a tester this time around as it's been unavailable to T-Mobile users a couple of times over the years.
I am excited for the final build, but I'm also gonna miss the beta updates, conversation surrounding everyone's different experiences... Feedback, etc. There's always reddit for that sort of thing, but it's been fun as always to help (even a tiny bit 😉) in the shaping of the next UI.
AnyeloPerez
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I was able to test it. I'm currently running beta 9 on my S23 Ultra Samsung Unlocked Version and still waiting for it the final release too. 😅
0 Likes
JadenIsiah
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
We know that the US hasn't gotten it yet. we all know. bc we don't have it.

It took Samsung nine straight betas..... Every One UI release gets worse and worse. 9 betas and the most influential change was the quick panel & animations (for the animation geeks who watch every frame).. and a font change. 4-5 is understandable.... but 9? and still having glitch problems?

Of course there were other changes, But Samsung messages still exist, very basic very plain, Even though they've joined Google on the fight for RCS, But can't even decide what to do w their own messages app. It's why people are always complaining because Samsung doesn't always listen. at the end of the day I'm satisfied with Samsung, for as long as I've been a huge fan, But they've got to step it up on their software side. OnePlus used to be Samsungs shadow, and now all of a sudden can make 10 times smoother animations that can compare to Apple 😭

sunny28
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I agree with this and everyone here.
The messages things people have been asking for years and they still haven't implemented anything we've asked in any of the betas or outside of it, which really kind of sucks that they won't keep it and update it.
We buy samsung phones cus we want samsungs take on Android, not a Google phone.
There's still more from things on the home screen to new features on the app drawer that they have chosen to not implement as well, it's all just a little disappointing that's all for me. I've seen some great ideas they should really consider doing.
This is all the point of a beta. To test and give input and improve upon and showcase new ideas and have a whole community work together for a common goal, to help samsung.
I just wish they would listen to their fans like us on a few more things.