Did you mean: 

Original topic:

US Stable Version

(Topic created: 11-03-2023 07:18 PM)
slickrick77
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Wish people would read before posting "I havent gotten the US stable ui6 version yet." No one has...it hasnt been released yet people, only international versions. It will come, be patient...and yes i want it too, so i can have apps work that currently dont due to beta status. Its all part of being a beta tester, not everything is guaranteed to work, or will work. Thats why its beta. Lol. Heres hoping you have an unlocked non carrier specific phone, because if not, even when its released, youll still be waiting for your carrier to tweak it to their wants before they release it. Cheers!
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Discussions
Im on US unlocked, unbranded, s23u 💪
Waiting patiently (you know checking every hour on the hour 🤣)
But know that the stable version wont have anything new other then allowing certain apps to work due to beta status. Improvements will come during the official onui6 project. But seriously though, when the heck is oneui420 coming out? 🥴
KevHar5
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I'm waiting patiently. I thought this was the best beta that I've been a part of over the years. I didn't even post much as I didn't experience most of the issues reported. Of course I had a few annoyances that were reported and some apps didn't work, but compared to prior betas this was smooth. I think Samsung did a great job and glad we got up to 9 versions to keep refining and swashing bugs. Of course they won't implement everything we ask for and for those that keep whining about it you are dreaming. At least we have opportunity to give feedback... Not everyone does. Anyway I just want to say good job Samsung.
missmotta
Comet
Options
Discussions
I fully agree with this. This was fun! I got left out last year on my S21 Ultra and was bummed ( no locked TMobile users for that one) but I always jump at the chance to try out the new software. It seems like a lot of people this time around have never participated before because their demands and behaviors are unseemly for a beta participant.
BayouBoy3
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
WOW! 🖐🏾 Question:question_mark: How long has Samsung garnered our suggestions and opinions towards their UI upgrade? My reason asking; from listening to many, it doesn't seem like it's been 1+ years. Especially when it comes to the stable being released...... There's a lot of contradicting answers. The best answer I've heard is "We just gotta be patient" .
0 Likes
Irishgiant82
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I'm hoping for the stable because I'm experiencing a weird scrolling glitch. While scrolling on Facebook or Amazon or temu it will, out of nowhere, just fast scroll to the top.
0 Likes
BHW658
Halo
Options
Discussions
I had heard that at a recent "hacking" convention that the Samsung S 23 was hacked and that the hackers notified Samsung giving them a time frame to correct the hacked problems. Samsung was told if it didn't rectify the problem, that the breeches found would be publicized. Perhaps that is why it's taking time.
I heard this from three different sources, but I cannot verify the validity of the statement. ✌🏼

Btxprss
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
There's so much misinformation out here it's hard to tell which is fake news these days bloggers and journalists trying so hard to get content for there post and pages it's ridiculous
0 Likes
The_Chief
Nebula
Options
Discussions
What's funniest is that site 1 posts a rumor; which is referenced by site 2; which is quoted by site 3 and 4; then "confirmed" by site 1 that started it all!
😂
bengio
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Recently, the Galaxy S23 got a stable One UI 6.0 update in Malaysia. On the other hand, it is expected that the company will deliver this update to Stanley in the U.S. in the upcoming week. And then expand it to more regions.
ImRyan
Nebula
Options
Discussions
It's not much different from the latest beta. I don't know why people are so impatient and so concerned about it
0 Likes