Did you mean: 

Original topic:

US Stable Version

(Topic created: 11-03-2023 07:18 PM)
slickrick77
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Wish people would read before posting "I havent gotten the US stable ui6 version yet." No one has...it hasnt been released yet people, only international versions. It will come, be patient...and yes i want it too, so i can have apps work that currently dont due to beta status. Its all part of being a beta tester, not everything is guaranteed to work, or will work. Thats why its beta. Lol. Heres hoping you have an unlocked non carrier specific phone, because if not, even when its released, youll still be waiting for your carrier to tweak it to their wants before they release it. Cheers!
21 Replies
Evo3d6
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Sounds like some people should read the info in op before agreeing to the beta program. As for beta9 it is the stable release build numbers are the same they will use our feedback from beta 9 and probably push another update over the original stable release usually there's a small update shortly after each new build launch. But yes secured apps will not work on beta but hopefully builders might be able to get some good info from this beta if they can sift thru the complaining. One can hope. Since we are supposed to be here to test for them.
0 Likes
Evo3d6
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
As for how long Samsung listens to comments and suggestions is a good thing so you can get a flawless experience I love rush rush but if something comes out thats has a bug let's complain about that. So the best thing to do as a beta tester is to be a beta tester and not that person who just downloaded because you wanted to have something new.
0 Likes