I have the S21 Unlocked ... my husband has the Ultra Unlocked, and we are both obviously running beta.
There is a pop-up that is displayed (though not always) when plugging into a device ... it's the screenshot you show.
I'm sure hubby will be along to comment (working on one of his motorcycles now), since he's more familiar with this.
To be clear ... you've never seen that pop-up?
I always buy Samsung Unlocked Devices.
Since the day I received this device and joined the Beta Program it's never acknowledged an input. It charges and I use the port with Shure 846 Earphones, which sound absolutely amazing, but nothing else is recognized. Go figure.
I'd REALLY appreciate the help solving this puzzle!
Please erase the device cache using steps below. If issue persists, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Side key.
- When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
- Press Side key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Side key to select.
- When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Side key to restart the device.
One UI Beta Team
I tried this but my phone still can't see my usb drive when i attach it to my phone.
How do i fix this?
I want to transfer files to my phone but it just doesn't see the drive when i attach to my phone,