Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Ui 4.0

(Topic created: 09-14-2021 08:04 PM)
Options
Discussions
Hello anyone, so is there a age requirement to be in the Samsung beta program, and is too late to join the beta?
 If it's not too late to join the beta, and assuming there isn't a age requirement then can someone please explain to me why I'm not able to join the one ui 4.0 beta program or even download it for that matter.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Discussions
If u have the s21,s21 plus,or s21 ultra and are on tmobile or sprint u should have the one ui 4 beta

View solution in context

0 Likes
12 Replies
Solution
Options
Discussions
If u have the s21,s21 plus,or s21 ultra and are on tmobile or sprint u should have the one ui 4 beta
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I have at&t, are you sure it won't work for that then?
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Sorry looks like u have to waitScreenshot_20210915-081816_Samsung Members_23409.jpg
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Ok, do you know when it will be available for at&t?
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Sorry I dont
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
That's alright, thanks.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Anytime
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for suggesting the solution. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Peatys21ultra
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
You need to download the Samsung members app then at top of screen will be adds,, scroll right, left thru them and there should be the option to enroll in the beta program. After you get thru all the questions then go to settings and software update, hook up to a wifi and it will begin to download and install I recommend backing up to Google and have at it!! I've had for a day and most all is good. Good luck!!! 🙂
0 Likes