Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Update?

(Topic created: 09-20-2021 07:09 AM)
JRock1276
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Y'all going to release an update any time soon? I know you can't fix everything in one, but it'd be nice to see some progress. You've got plenty of problems to choose from. 
0 Likes
5 Replies
TopherLee
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
They'll release when ready. Not to sound cynical, but past betas have seen a weekly to bi-weekly schedule. Though there is no set release dates, one should be coming soon. If I were to place a wager, and given history, I'd say by Wednesday we should see one. If they're on a weekly schedule, Tomorrow may even be correct... I'd be surprised if one was released today.
0 Likes
userl7gA19yFq0
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
First version was released about a week ago. Then a couple days ago they announced all the things they would try to improve in the next version. I'd imagine another week or two before it's ready. (Remember they do actually have to fix the stuff which takes some time)
0 Likes
JRock1276
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I'm well aware of how the beta works. Been in it for years. Usually when the initial beta is dropped with so many glaring problems they're pretty quick to release a patch for the big ones. I've seen them release three in two days. There's usually a total of five or six scheduled releases before finalizing. Even by their own schedule of mid to late October they're behind.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
They used to post a survey for us to do and then they'd drop the next update.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @JRock1276 ,

Next Beta software update is more likely going to be next week. 

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes