Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Upgrade to one ui 4 beta

(Topic created: 09-30-2021 07:27 PM)
R_Hack11671
Constellation
Options
Discussions
How do I join the beta program? I do not see the option and I meet all the requirements. I downgraded this device from une ui 4 beta but that was with another account. Now I want to join with my main account but it does not let me. 
0 Likes
6 Replies
nopen1278
Sun
Options
Discussions
I'm pretty sure the beta program is closed. Why would you downgrade to join again?
0 Likes
R_Hack11671
Constellation
Options
Discussions
U sure?
I downgraded because I was signed with a secondary account lol. Now that I signed with my principal account I can't find the beta program šŸ˜«
0 Likes
nopen1278
Sun
Options
Discussions
I'm pretty sure the beta is only open for users to join until an arbitrary number of users join that is set by samsung and then it's closed..... happens every year for about 4-5 years now. So after about 2 weeks on your secondary account you decided to switch to your main account?...... you should have waited for the final/ official release of one ui 4.0 and android 12.
R_Hack11671
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Its ok
Now gotta wait for the official release lol. Anyway there was too much lag in that beta.
0 Likes
Whatsinth3box
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I bet you searched the forums before asking this huh.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @R_Hack11671 ,

We opened additional registrations for Beta Program on 10/5. Please refer to banner(s) in Samsung Members app to join the program. 

USBetaModerator_1-1633530996281.png

Regards

One UI Beta Team