Hello @Kevin2280 ,
We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try erasing cache using steps below. Also we are working on releasing an update soon. It may be worth wait to check if new update helps before deciding to roll back to Android 11.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Side key.
- When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
- Press Side key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Side key to select.
- When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Side key to restart the device.
One UI Beta Team