Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Vibrating

(Topic created: 09-22-2022 12:58 PM)
Shinobi86
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I just upgraded to beta 3 today and about 5 minutes ago my Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra started vibrating for no reason. I tried restarting it and it keeps doing it.  Anyone else having this issue and know how to stop it?
9 Replies
VictorAtheyJr
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I have no idea, definitely reach out to a beta mod about that, and send error report
Shinobi86
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I restarted a second time and it seems to have stopped. Really random.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Shinobi86
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I sent an error report right after it happened. Thank you.
0 Likes
Brickel
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I'm having this same issue. Seems to do it on any type of pop up notification and then not stop till all programs are closed. Has done it with nothing open and restart is required to get it to stop.
StickyDonkey
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I'm also getting this vibrating. I disabled "Vibration sound for incoming calls" under Vibration Intensity settings to stop it recurring. To stop it while it's happening, adjust the vibration intensity for Notifications. Mine starts when opening a chat in Whatsapp.
Bvv
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I have the same problem so everytime I get whatsapp messages I get that to stop that I have to put phone on airplane mode and then turn it back off
Nollid
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Same here. Sounds like an incoming call vibration but no notification pop-ups or incoming calls. Very random. I've wiped cache partition and repaired apps and it's still doing it.
Shinobi86
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
And my device is doing it again. Annoying...
0 Likes