Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Video recording not showing how much storage space is left in time

(Topic created: 11-29-2021 02:09 PM)
imBLUU
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
A couple days ago it used to tell me how long I had left before I would need to stop recording because of insufficient space at the top of the viewfinder. Now I'm not seeing it anymore and not sure if it's a feature they're removing or if it's a bug or a setting I'm overlooking.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Droneaddictionmike
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Mine is the same. It just shows the time of new recording,not how much time is left in memory. I hope they put that feature back. It is especially helpful if you crank to the resolution of recording to the max of the phone. Mine is 4k on the note 20 ultra .I rarely leave it there because the file sizes are too large. So knowing how much memory is left is extremely important to me also
imBLUU
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I always leave it at 4k, so it was useful knowing if I'll need to make more space for that day I'm planning to record
0 Likes
Dkstatus
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I noticed it missing like 3bweeks before the beta was introduced. So I don't think it's missing due to the beta
imBLUU
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Mine disappeared like a day or 2 after the beta. I may be wrong but I think it disappears when you have more than 1 hour of recording left
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @imBLUU ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes