Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Watch 4 classic firmware updates

(Topic created: 10-30-2021 05:55 PM)
JRock1276
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Anybody else on the beta having an issue updating the firmware on the watch? I haven't been able to get any updates since the beta started and my watch is two updates behind, on the BUI5 version. Wear app says it's up to date and the plug in is up to date. I've reset the watch and set it up all over again, cleared the data plan and reinstalled, etc. LTE version. 
10 Replies
Ryshad
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Haven't had any problems, but I updated a couple of days ago
Samsung Galaxy S7
Eternal_d
Halo
Options
Discussions
I am on bui5 as well. Won't let me update either.
0 Likes
Eternal_d
Halo
Options
Discussions
I've tried to reset my watch and it still won't install the updates. Both the apps for my buds pro and galaxy watch 4 updated on my phone, but neither have updated firmware since the beginning of the betas.
0 Likes
userdd0Gdv8WUH
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Do you have the LTE version or the Bluetooth version of the watch? LTE version could be months behind the Bluetooth version because of carrier approval. I have the LTE version and I'm on the same software update that you are. It has nothing to do with the beta.
Eternal_d
Halo
Options
Discussions
I am on lte version. There have been a couple releases in October for the lte versions from the info I've read. So we are behind if that is the case. I haven't found a way to sideload the updates either.
0 Likes
TheNewsHQ
Comet
Options
Discussions
They haven't released any updates yet for the LTE model. Check out there website
https://doc.samsungmobile.com/SM-R895U/TMB/doc.html
0 Likes
Eternal_d
Halo
Options
Discussions
Ok, I must be mistaken. I thought I saw a couple. Thanks for letting me know.
0 Likes
The_Deacon
Halo
Options
Discussions
Nope. I'm good on the updates on my GW4
0 Likes
TheNewsHQ
Comet
Options
Discussions
I'm on the same boat and same update version, they haven't released a update yet for the LTE version as you can see here in their website
https://doc.samsungmobile.com/SM-R895U/TMB/doc.html
0 Likes