Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Watch 6 OneUI Beta

(Topic created: 08-03-2024 02:13 PM)
Options
Discussions
The official beta forum isn't showing for me in the Samsung Members app. I have the latest version from the Samsung Store. Anyways, Samsung could have done a much better job with beta enrollment. When I enrolled my Watch 6, instead of getting the latest beta update right away I got a buggy update that caused my watch to reboot constantly even when it was on the charger. The only way to fix this was to go into recovery mode which is a challenge in itself. I had to do a Wipe Data Partition to fix the rebooting issue. Only then was I able to install the latest beta update that fixes the rebooting issue *facepalm*. Still installing the update. Will see if everything is back to normal shortly.
8 Replies
Options
Discussions
It is there.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I can see it1722714610140.jpg
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
That's the link to enroll in the beta program. I already tapped that to install the update.
0 Likes
Members_SYADUTk
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I was out of luck
0 Likes
thom2024
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Watch 5 and 6 work fine, just problem with watch 4 anyone has watch 4 that big opportunity to upgrade to watch 7
0 Likes
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Any Beta post should be made to the dedicated Beta discussion area. The Beta banner has a link to the discussion area.

The initial Beta did have an error that caused some devices to perpetually reboot. This was discussed and a solution posted in the beta discussion area.

Remember that any issue discovered while using the Beta should be reported via the wearable app. Instructions are posted in the banner.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I think I covered why this post wasn't in the beta section. The last time I enrolled a Samsung phone in a beta, I was automatically sent to the beta forum. For watches that apparently isn't the case even though my Watch 6 is registered to my Samsung account.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
If you click the link in the beta banner, it will open the browser to the beta discussion area.
0 Likes