Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Watch 6 stil not displaying heart rate and resopiatory rate

(Topic created: a week ago)
userGZkbuqzf5f
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Installed latest beta softeware on watch 6 and still missing heart rate and respiratory rate when viewed on watch. Data is on phone.

0 Likes
12 Replies
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions

You need to update the Watch Manager app as well.  And then restart your watch

0 Likes
usermkctxa3xCZ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

I installed the update.  I then checked the watch and have no updates in either Store or Google play.  The watch still does not display heart rate etc in sleep.  I double checked and watch manager (5) is up to date. If there is something specific I need to do, please advise.

0 Likes
userGZkbuqzf5f
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

I also have no avaiable updates and the data is missing. What is watch manager app?

I have health services, health platform,samsung health,but no watch manager app

Software verision ZXJ2

0 Likes
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @userGZkbuqzf5f,

Thank you for your feedback on Heart/Respiratory Rate not syncing on Watch issue. 

This issue has been observed since the last Beta version, and we are aware of this issue.  

Beta Manager apps can be updated as follows:

Samsung Members app > Notification > Watch Beta Notification > Scroll down to "Galaxy Manager 4/5/6" Download (And Samsung Health) > User directed to Galaxy Beta store (there should be an update).

Samsung Health latest version: 6.27.0.157

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
usermkctxa3xCZ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

I open samsung members but then cannot find notifications....how do I find this heading so I can proceed with your instructions?  Thanks for your patience

0 Likes
userGZkbuqzf5f
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

I have updated Samsung Health to 6.270.0.157  but not it says there is an update avaiable and play store wants to install 6.27.2.009 which is lower then the beta.

Also how can i tell what level Watch Manager is installed. I think I have the correct levelThe software verision is ZXJ2

0 Likes
usermkctxa3xCZ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
  • I have verified I am on Samsung Health 6.270.0.257 and on the ZXJ2 watch update.  I have restarted and cleared watch cache. The watch sleep app does not display heart information while the phone app does. I am using galaxy watch 5.  Samsung apparently did not verify the fix they claim was made. 
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

@usermkctxa3xCZ 

Thank you for your feedback on Watch5. 

Please report this error via Galaxy Wearable app (Beta) from the steps below to help us evaluate your device. 

Galaxy Wearable > Search for "Contact Us" > Send Error Report > "Description" + Screenshot (helpful) + Check box on "Send Diagnostic Data" > Submit.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
usermkctxa3xCZ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

Sent feedback with data enabled.

0 Likes