Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Watch ÷ Beta = Worthless Garbage!

(Topic created: 09-17-2023 08:31 AM)
Options
Discussions
  • Ok class it is time for your lesson in Samsung Math!  This Beta when added to your Watch especially with the LTE version yields a watch that amounts to worthless garbage. So many of us stuck with a device that is just sitting with nowhere to go?  Good luck trying to trade it in as many were unable to reset and even report their trade ins were not processed. When will the stable release be given out to the prisoners?  Or do we just have to accept the Beta is our so called stable version  where the battery lasts if you are lucky for a day?  How obnoxiously stupid this all is. Why are we being ignored? Class dismissed! 
6 Replies
geemoney1240
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

facts :hundred_points: 

0 Likes
Options
Discussions

Teacher gets an Apple! (But don't  do that!  It would be like cutting off your nose to spite your face.  It would likely be worse.)

0 Likes
nitrate
Halo
Options
Discussions

I got the so called stable update on my GW5pro BT on 9/1, but the companion software and Samsung Health are still beta versions. So, I'm sort of in the twilight zone. 

0 Likes
Options
Discussions

Nitrate, I got an update to Samsung Health OTA via Google Play about 3 or 4 days ago. It was not a big one, but the beta blurb from Samsung still tells me that the beta Samsung Health is installed. I read that as being its signature was beta compliant, not necessarily beta in its entirety. 

I agree with you though about the Wearable app. I have not seen a regular update come through via Google Play. The "about page" for the Wearable app does not indicate it as being beta, but neither did the Samsung Health "about" say anything about that, just the beta participation blurb. 

All this detritus, messed up trade-ins, and the CYA, perfunctory testing of the LTE software that we know runs, since it ran before, and during the beta test, just adds to the confusion. 

0 Likes
kbboykin
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

As @userpMgFwKaOxb  states, I got an update to SH OTA around the same time.  I know it is not beta because I still have my GW5 Pro LTE in the beta and that version of SH is 6.24.2.011 dated 8/23/23.  My GW5 BT has received the final update and that is the SH OTA I received, 3-4 days ago:  6.24.3.007 ProdFinal.   My Watch 5 Manager is version 2.2.12.23082651 and the last Beta version was 2.2.12.23080951 dated 8/10/23.

0 Likes
OffDatGoGo
Comet
Options
Discussions

This is def my last beta with Samsung. This was the worst experience I've ever had in a beta program. 

0 Likes