Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Weird performance issues

(Topic created: 09-14-2021 03:32 PM)
userGkJbuNxNwc
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Since grabbing the update this morning I've had battery issues one example is my battery heats up from just being idle or drains very fast. 
Some apps don't load, for example Facebook doesn't work at all, some times it won't load at all or it crashes once the news feed loads. Same goes for the Google News feed swiping left, sometimes it doesn't load anything at all or it will be completely blank. 

And I've also noticed major screen lag, I don't get consistent frames or loading some apps will freeze the screen every now and then. 

I Understand this is beta so I'm not too bothered by these issues since I'm sure they'll be addressed in future updates. 
6 Replies
bigbad614
Comet
Options
Discussions
Screen lag for sure!
userW5HwS0BIka
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I noticed screen lag and my device was running hotter until I restarted it
jdunk312
Comet
Options
Discussions
Clear cache in recovery mode
Jdr327
Halo
Options
Discussions
FB doesn't load for me either.
Gemini21
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
So far I have not had any issues. My screen seems clearer.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @userGkJbuNxNwc ,

Please try erasing cache with below steps and see if it helps with some of the issues. battery drain does happen usually after a major upgrade for a day or two until device settles down. if drain is still there after a couple of days, Please send us an error report from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Side key.
  3. When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
  4. An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
  5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
  6. Press Side key to select.
  7. Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Side key to select.
  8. When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
  9. Press the Side key to restart the device.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes