Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Well after the 2.0 beta.

(Topic created: 10-05-2021 04:38 PM)
NeonX89
Comet
Options
Discussions
Still has that background that stuck in A blured effect till you're forced to restart.
(Example my wallpaper should be a clean clear beach image not fuzzy)
#S21Ultra

13 Replies
SpecterXP
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I'm experiencing the same issue. I'm using wallpaper from the theme app.
NeonX89
Comet
Options
Discussions
It only happens whenever you open an app or something that temporarily blurs the background then going back to the home screen ends up stuck in the blured position.
"Sometimes"

As one person mentioned hitting the dark mode and light mode does temporarily fix it so makes it even more confusing like there's some "dynamic" detection glitch of everything related to the background and how it changes to this blured position when something opens or changes. Which links to the dark and light mode.
0 Likes
Goofytek
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I have rotation on home screen and just rotating the home screen normally fixes this as well.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @NeonX89 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes