Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Worse over time?

(Topic created: 10-22-2021 01:39 PM)
YoDiggityDad
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
When I first installed Beta 2 it felt like a huge improvement over #1. But over the last week or so I've been seeing a lot of problems, like increased battery drain, more stuttering, app crashes, bad flickering while using Dex, and more. What's strange is that these issues have developed over time and weren't readily apparent after the initial upgrade. Now, as we prepare for #3 I can't help but agree with many people that it simply can't come soon enough.
10 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Did you Wipe the Cache Partition ?

Also, go to Device Care and check for any rogue apps
0 Likes
cgranier
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
It's possible this is due to app updates. I'm now randomly losing access to my keyboard ...
LakeRacer4TheWin
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I've noticed this some too. Overall stable, but the flickering in DEX has gotten worse. For some reason, the Samsung Pass toolbar button disappeared on my Samsung keyboard two days ago and isn't there anymore to bring back. I'm not sure why that happened, as I've always had it and use it there daily. I reboot and clear cache through recovery at the end of every day just to keep things running smoothly.
userV5du9bPdNc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Mine was never better and yes, this past week it's been worse. Reported just that yesterday with some screenshots. Let's hope 3 is better 🙏
zach35
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Yeah battery has been horrible on beta 2. Along with lag and stutter.. Doing cache wipes hasn't helped at all.
absolutesyn2
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
So true man. I was good to go on Beta 1, then multiple reboots per day on Beta 2. I've factory reset the phone, wiped data cache and still having the same issues with apps and keyboard, multiple reboots...hurry up with the Beta 3 Samsung!
zach35
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
They were acting like they were going to push it by today, But nothing.
0 Likes
TheRoops
Comet
Options
Discussions
I usually don't complain much, but I've been awaiting beta 3 because it does feel like this build has been degrading over time. Still stable but just little annoyances that keep building.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @YoDiggityDad ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes