- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
So I finally got a GW4 but I believe there's a bug with step counting. Not sure it is app or beta related. So I figured I'd still post it.
If I leave my phone at home and go for a walk with my GW4 the steps from that walk will not count towards the daily total in Samsung Health. When I start my watch I start a workout and select walking. It records it under workouts just fine in Samsung Health and even shows how many steps that walk was too. They just don't add to you daily step total.
Just throwing it out there because it's annoying.
Please erase the device cache using steps below. If issue persists, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Side key.
- When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
- Press Side key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Side key to select.
- When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Side key to restart the device.
One UI Beta Team