JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

"One UI beta features aren't available" error in Members app

(Topic created: 09-30-2021 06:01 AM)
anthony3982
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Hi, having an issue with the beta.  I have a Sprint/TMobile S21, signed up and downloaded successfully.  However, the Samsung Members app is giving me the following error..."One UI beta features aren't available because your service provider has changed." So I can't access the forums or alerts related to the beta.  I'm concerned that if it's an issue I won't receive the beta updates.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Thanks. 
0 Likes
Samsung_G0RDlDg
Constellation
Options
Discussions

I am getting the same error message when I am trying to withdraw from the One Ui Beta,could you please help me?Please

0 Likes
MavD
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Hello, would you be able to update mine to T-Mobile as well? I've been trying to go through Help in the Members app but they just continually tell me to go through the beta program (which I obviously can't access at all). Thanks! 

0 Likes
usereJXWl0qnV3
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Can you help me with my current issue...i just switched from Verizon to T Mobile.  I registered for the current One UI 5 beta on my S22 Ultra with Verizon and now am on T Mobile...

0 Likes
Nena123
Astronaut
Options
Discussions

I also change to TMobile and Samsung Members app is giving me the following error..."One UI beta features aren't available because your service provider has changed." So I can't access the forums or alerts related to the beta.  I'm concerned that if it's an issue I won't receive the beta update

0 Likes
Members_byUvvNQ
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Hey I'm having the same exact problem. I can't leave the beta and also I didn't switch networks.So I tried just going to the previous version of android but then it forced me to update it back to the beta version and I'm lock out of the beta setting so I can't do anything about it.

0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Members_byUvvNQ ,

Which carrier are you using currently ?

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Members_byUvvNQ
Constellation
Options
Discussions

T-mobile 

0 Likes
Members_byUvvNQ
Constellation
Options
Discussions

But my phone is unlocked from bestbuy

0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Members_byUvvNQ ,

Even for unlocked phones, carrier is used as part of registration for Beta Program.  If an unlocked user switches carrier during beta program Samsung Members would have an issue.  But since you mentioned you registered on T-Mobile and did not switch we have asked our  Samsung Members team to investigate on how carrier was previously registered as Verizon and not T-Mobile. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
userCFaIuEzLcL
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Hi USBetaModerator, I'm getting the same error message. I have switched carriers to Verizon. Will you please update my registration?

Thank you

0 Likes