JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

"One UI beta features aren't available" error in Members app

(Topic created: 10-09-2021 11:46 AM)
anthony3982
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Hi, having an issue with the beta.  I have a Sprint/TMobile S21, signed up and downloaded successfully.  However, the Samsung Members app is giving me the following error..."One UI beta features aren't available because your service provider has changed." So I can't access the forums or alerts related to the beta.  I'm concerned that if it's an issue I won't receive the beta updates.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Thanks. 
0 Likes
28 Replies
Budtaster
Comet
Options
Discussions
I got out of the beta there was too many errors it started with one and it just kept going sorry
0 Likes
RandyHernandez
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Why are you using Beta anyways? I agree with Budtaster. Get out.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @anthony3982 ,

You have registered for Beta program from Sprint and switched to T-Mobile during Beta Program. Beta Mode would work only on carrier you joined beta program with. Please switch back to Sprint to be able to use Beta.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
anthony3982
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Thanks.   I have had my TMobile SIM card when i signed up/downloaded the beta and still have the same SIM card in now.   How do I switch back to Sprint? 

0 Likes
Solution
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @anthony3982 ,

We updated your registration to T-Mobile. Please let us know if you are facing any issues with Samsung Members app. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
anthony3982
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

That worked @USBetaModerator  ...thanks!! 

0 Likes
Members_c93FpOE
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Hello- Can you please fix my phone also? I am unable to withdraw my phone from the beta program because it keeps saying my service provider chaged, which it did not. I have downgraded back to Android 11 but it still keeps trying to update back to the One Ui 4 Beta.

0 Likes
Chayscoosky27
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Can fix mine to please, getting a lot of issues on my phone too. 

0 Likes
Sunriser
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Hello. I am facing the same issue after changing my AT&T physical sim to ESIM. Samsung Members app is giving me the error "One UI features aren't available because your service provider has changed". Could you please help?

0 Likes