JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

"One UI beta features aren't available" error in Members app

(Topic created: 10-22-2021 02:06 PM)
anthony3982
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Hi, having an issue with the beta.  I have a Sprint/TMobile S21, signed up and downloaded successfully.  However, the Samsung Members app is giving me the following error..."One UI beta features aren't available because your service provider has changed." So I can't access the forums or alerts related to the beta.  I'm concerned that if it's an issue I won't receive the beta updates.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Thanks. 
0 Likes
28 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Members_byUvvNQ ,

Your registration is now update to T-Mobile. Please let us know if you face any other issues.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
userZxSeLUn6ed
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Having the same issue. Want to leave beta program but it's telling me it's not available because I switched service providers even though I did not.

0 Likes
userkAtscUGxIz
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Hello, same issue here. Purchased the phone used unaware it was on the beta. I'm on Xfinity Mobile. Any suggestions? thx 

0 Likes
SCTiger
Halo
Options
Discussions

Hi USBetaModerator, I'm getting the same error message. I have switched from Verizon to T-Mobile. Will you please update my registration? Thank you

0 Likes
Akilesh
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Hi! I updated my Carrier from AT&T Prepaid to AT&T Wireless (PostPaid) but I'm still using an unlocked S21 and I'm getting this error. Is it possible to update my registration as well. Or is it possible to at least withdraw me from the beta program if it's not possible.
Thank you!

0 Likes
Samsung_G0RDlDg
Constellation
Options
Discussions

I am having the same issue.Could you please help?I can't withdraw,getting the same error message

0 Likes
userZ82FjQQ2Js
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Hello,

I am getting the same error and I have not switched carriers. I am on Mint. Can you help please?

0 Likes
FN2817
Constellation
Options
Discussions

I would like to withdraw from the One UI Beta Program on a phone that I did not enroll. I purchased it used/refurbished and the 'Settings > One UI Beta Program status ' returns the message that features aren't available because I have not joined or the country information has changed.

0 Likes
Bugszxy
Constellation
Options
Discussions

I'm having the same problem. I switched from AT&T to Mint. Please help!!

0 Likes