Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

šŸ¤”

(Topic created: 11-03-2021 08:04 AM)
JRock1276
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I'm going to start looking into a Pixel phone for my next upgrade. Samsung has become too reliable about not incorporating visual changes into their UI iterations. I personally don't like the visuals and was hoping with the material you, there would be at least a few changes that made the UI different than what my S5 looked like. I personally think that although Samsung is leading the way in hardware, they're falling behind on their firmware. Same with the watch. If you're going to partner with Google and "use" Google wear, make it use Google wear, don't just make it access more watch faces. Tizen **bleep**. 
18 Replies
Batman96
Star
Options
Discussions
Yeah they could of done the stuff that done in a regular software update there is no huge change in one ui it's pretty much the same as one ui 3 with a few minor upgrades... they need something in one ui 4 that sets itself different from on ui 3
0 Likes
PaperStation
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Wait what is wrong with Tizen? The general consensus is Google Wear Os is pretty bad and Tizen is smoother and better battery life. I owned the Moto watch and the Fossil 3 which ran wear os and the battery and experience was horrible. Then switch to active 2 my first Tizen smart watch and wow it was smooth and battery lasted days. Currently on watch 4 now and I'm finding the battery life isn't as good as my previous active 2. One thing I hate about the watch 4 is it's battery life isn't as good since it's running wear os.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I guess you don't dive deep into customization options that Samsung provides? Might consider GOOD LOCK to satisfy your eye candy my friend.
0 Likes
usereVKlXDm6M4
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Try using Good Lock. You can make your phone entirely different from stock one UI if that's what you want. I think Samsung has been doing a great job at allowing its users to customize their device.
missmotta
Comet
Options
Discussions
I fully agree. The customization options are dizzying. Especially with Keys Cafe, Good Lock, and Theme Park combined. Not to mention One Handed Operation Plus.

So. Many. Options.
0 Likes
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Discussions
I was looking into 6 pro lastnight myself. Wanted to trade in my s21. Samsung focuses solely on camera and even that they fail at. They make a promise and never deliver
usereVKlXDm6M4
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Exactly what promises are you talking about? And I wasn't aware that the cameras on Samsung devices were a failure, you should tell that to every reviewer that used a Samsung flagship.
0 Likes
JRock1276
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I've got T-mobile. Just ordered mine and traded my s21 ultra. Totally agree with making promises and not delivering. I've been sticking with them for too long. Google finally made a good phone, so I'm out. I'd much rather get android straight from Google.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @JRock1276 ,

Thank you for your feedback. We will pass on your feedback to our usability team for review.

galaxy watch 4 family does run wear os for watches.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes