cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Anyone else on ZWIB beta having battery draining issues?

(Topic created: 09-20-2023 11:18 PM)
Zrnie
Nebula
Options
Questions
S23U using ZWIB beta and I swear my drain is quicker than usual. I cannot confirm if from 100% to lower or 85% to lower percentage is faster. I feel like 85% is draining faster. It's like as soon as my day starts after unplugging it in the morning I'm already near 70% in less than 2 hours. I recently tried just using (watching) a video streaming for that length but it wasn't draining as fast. I'm trying to replicate what I saw just two days in a row but the playstore updated some of my apps and I think it's gone. So I'm kinda stumped if I just thought it was or if you thought so too
7 Replies
camb8
Nebula
Options
Questions
Yes
youu
Comet
Options
Questions
Yes I reported it to samsung
bluefire
Nebula
Options
Questions
Yes. Even on standby
MFrizel
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Yes. I tend to not charge my phone over night. I charge it to 100 at mid snd take it off. At night from mid to 7am. It would be at 100% and drop to 95% now jts dropping down to 85%
Nhawk
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I felt that after the last 2 betas
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please try the suggestions listed here to improve battery life: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078987/

Users have reported clearing device cache and rebooting the device helps. If the issue still persists, please use the Samsung Members app to submit an error report.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Zrnie
Nebula
Options
Questions
I've put a ton of other apps to deep sleep and still continue to have issues. By clearing the cache and memory which specific apps are you referring to? I manually reboot and also have the phone reboot itself overnight. So this battery drain is moreover something I'm missing. I am using Nova launcher but I'm only now seeing if this might be my issue. I'll let you know
0 Likes