Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Battery 4th update

(Topic created: 11-03-2021 07:43 PM)
userHBrLvDV5cS
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I've only installed this update +2 hours ago at 60% battery and I'm seeing a quick drop. I've already clear the cache and even debating backing it up and factory restore it. Is anyone having battery or lag issues. I've been fortunate on the other 3 updates with little to no issues. Thanks for your feedback! 
7 Replies
K9Ray
Halo
Options
Questions
Yes I have the same issue
Pomacat
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Mine not to bad about the same as usualScreenshot_20211103-194817_Device care.jpg
0 Likes
user365170tdJ15
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
I charged to 85% about two hours ago and now 80%, and Device Care shows
1 day 23 hours left
0 Likes
PaperStation
Supernova
Options
Questions
I would give it a day or two first to see how the battery is. Often times when it's an update and you wipe cache there is a big drain as well due to every app you launch is rewriting cache and every app launch will use more cpu time since it each apk has to sort of unpack itself... sorry I can't find the correct words for it to be less technical

tldr Just let the battery settle for a few charge cycles before judging if the battery life is drastically worse or not.
userHBrLvDV5cS
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Thanks for clarifying. just never ran into until now. As of now it seems to be holding I was at 83 percent as an hour ago now I'm at 73. That's putting it to its pace.
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
My phone gets decent battery life between charges, with no overheating.

Last charge to 85% was 10 h 52 m ago
Battery left ... 22 h 57 m
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @userHBrLvDV5cS ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes