Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Beta 2

(Topic created: 10-06-2021 12:31 PM)
userSyTQ7AVICq
Constellation
Options
Questions
I installed the beta 1 then decided to go back to stable. Then I found it to be more of a process than I wanted to do. Is there a way for me to now update to beta 2?
0 Likes
7 Replies
lHomelanderI
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I think once you opt out you're out for the rest of the beta. Honestly I wouldn't get back in for beta 2. In my experience it's worse than the first beta. Constant restarts and battery is terrible.
coffee1978
Halo
Options
Questions
I opted out of beta 1 and rolled back to OneUI 3. I opted in last night to beta 2 and installed it. It's much better than beta 1 so far. Still some issues, but it's a beta - finding issues is the point.
0 Likes
MrG21
Galaxy
Options
Questions
I opt out and opt back in, up until yesterday they were still accepting new registrations, I don't know if it has ended yet
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Questions
Just a warning for you. I was unable to opt out and rollback to andriod 11 using smartswitch as per directions listed. Also seems beta 2 has numerous bugs-issues.
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
it's actually not that difficult to Withdraw and roll back.

The real issue is if a backup was not performed before installing the beta. If that's the case, you'll basically have a newly wiped factory-fresh phone, with no user data.
0 Likes
Femmefatale
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
My battery life is crud!!!
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @userSyTQ7AVICq ,

What does software update shown you try to do manual settings -> software update -> download and install ?

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes