Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta program

(Topic created: 10-18-2022 06:22 AM)
Jalali
Asteroid
Options
Questions
If I opt out of it, it shows data after downloading beta will be deleted. How to change that because I'm hating the software update too many issues. I'm using s22 ultra. 
0 Likes
3 Replies
Options
Questions
Opting out doesn't erase anything. In order to downgrade, you have to use Smart Switch on PC. That will erase your data, so you will have to back up your data. There is no way around this.
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Questions
Unlocked S22 Ultra I haven't had any major issues except for having a problem with voicemail other than that everything has been very smooth what kind of issues are you having
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

You can deregister from the beta program from Samsung member’s app -> settings -> one Ui Beta program status -> Withdraw. Once withdrawn you can download smart switch on the PC and restore to Android 12.
Please back up all data on your device before using smart switch to move back to Android 12 as this does reset the phone. if you do choose to move to Android 12 , we suggest you backup all your device data and master reset on Android 12 and try if for a few days. If issues are still not resolved, you always have the choice to withdraw and move back to Android 12.

Regards
One UI Beta Team.