cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Beta test end date, official software date...??

(Topic created: Sunday)
Smithint
Galaxy
Options
Questions

When does the beta end the official software release date...??

0 Likes
JUMP TO SOLUTION
18 Replies
Smithint
Galaxy
Options
Questions

You don't have to explain a Beta test to me. And I do hope they get you the help so you and your fellow fellows need so your devices work like advertised, but I guess you can't help yourself to just being a smart A when your responding to a question must be a a flaw in your Software....

0 Likes
advanced_user
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions

Well it sounded like you didn't know what it was... your the one that suggested I leave the beta test since I'm experiencing a bug...How does leaving help fix the issue.. the whole point is to test and report back, not leave as soon as your experience a bug.. you keep calling me a smart **bleep** but you don't seem smart at all. Think first before you ask or say dumb things.. āœŒļø

0 Likes
Smithint
Galaxy
Options
Questions

Maybe had you not commented we wouldn't be here. I know all about Beta with Samsung and when I have a problem I file a report Dummy. And I always checking the community to see what others are experiencing too so I can be on the lookout for the same problem. But since you continue to show me how non intelligent you are I will just say I could care less about your Big problem that your having because right I don't care. My watch is working fine and so not sorry your having a problem, really sucks to be you right now.... Decues 

0 Likes
advanced_user
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions

Maybe if you didn't ask such a idiotic question and smart a replies we wouldn't be here. You keep proving that your intelligence is very low.. Congrats again on your bug free watch āœŒļø.

0 Likes
Smithint
Galaxy
Options
Questions

Maybe it's your DNA that just makes you just ignorant. But all I can say is got the Beta and no problems over here. I hope you continue to have problems with your watch and if and when the official version comes out it doesn't solve your problem. Either way we are ALL So Good over here.... Just go on about you business us no problem with the Beta don't have time for the idiotic nonsense writing... Be gone šŸ¤”

0 Likes
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Questions

@advanced_user hear hear!

Solution
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @Smithint

Thank you for your interest on Beta program. 

We try to provide sincere response on every posts from the users, but if we sounded as a "smart response generated by AI", then we apologize for the insincerity.

As much as you are interested with the Official Release version, it is difficult for us to provide the exact date (We are targeting for Oct-Nov) as we are progressing through our schedule. 

Yes, we are monitoring any major issues over the community board and error reports for stability, yet there are still other unfinished businesses that need to be resolved. 

Again, we apologize for inconvenience we have provided you during Beta program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

Smithint
Galaxy
Options
Questions

Not have problem with the Beta I'm enjoying it so far! Keep up the good work :hundred_points::hundred_points:

0 Likes
diegop16
Constellation
Options
Questions

The only thing i hope is you fixed the terrible sleep tracking me and many users are suffering since one ui watch 5 and wear os 4. A full year with no sleep tracking... terrible experience and null response from Samsung.

0 Likes