Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Can't withdraw from One Ui 4 beta

(Topic created: 11-20-2021 10:58 AM)
userOexcGQKvgH
Constellation
Options
Questions

Hi there - I joined One Ui 4 beta/Android 12 beta on my S21 Ultra 5G a month or so ago but would like to downgrade to the previous version as I have bugs and poor signal so would prefer now to wait until the full release goes live. However, when I go into the Samsung members app there is no Beta Programme section and so no option to Withdraw from the programme. I haven't changed carrier but I did do a factory refresh of the device a week ago to see if that would help with bugs, signal etc. It didn't. 

Also when I connect my S21 Ultra to Smart Switch via PC there is no option to downgrade the software. 

So I have no way of downgrading the device.

Any advice, please?

Thank you.

0 Likes
5 Replies
NachoTaco
Explorer
Options
Questions
It's too late. Wait like the rest of us.
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
So, in the Members app, you checked:
Main Page
Tapped Settings gear icon upper right
... and you don't see the
One UI Beta Program Status option?
o
(as in screenshot?)
You tap on that and you'll see the WithdrawScreenshot_20211120-130125_Samsung Members-01_13004_1637435178.jpg
0 Likes
Peterx4
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Waiting as well!
0 Likes
Bertolo
Comet
Options
Questions
Just wait for this week, some people say the update is coming this week.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @userOexcGQKvgH ,

Please contact the nearest Samsung Service Center for assistance with downgrading the device. To locate the nearest Service Center, please call 1-800-726-7864. We are also unable to find your registration based on Samsung account you posted this from. Do you have an alternate account ?

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes