Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Coinbase No Longer compatible

(Topic created: 11-14-2023 10:55 AM)
Trader1911
Constellation
Options
Questions
The other day when signing into my coinbase app, I received a message to update. This took me to the playstore where the only option said installed. I then deleted the app because it was an endless loop of getting the update required message and being routed to the playstore. 

After deleting, I see a msg that my device is no longer Compatible. I called coinbase. This is not the case, so likely the beta OS. I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar? 
0 Likes
1 Reply
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Questions
They sent out this notification the other day via Samsung Wallet.

See my attached picture.

The issue is across all Samsung devices

If accessing this through Samsung Wallet. This issue spans across Samsung devices...

Now if you are trying to access this from another financial app. This is 100% known and applies to everyone on the beta. As the terms of service and warnings state that should have been read prior to signing up, downloading and installing the beta, that many financial, payment, and banking apps may not work due to security reasons. You have essentially agreed to download uncertified experimental software for testing purposes. Hence, not allowing some financial apps to work. This issue has been brought up in the beta community many many times alreadyScreenshot_20231114_133518_Samsung Wallet.jpg