Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Good Lock

(Topic created: 11-05-2023 07:12 AM)
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Questions
Is anyone else experiencing Home Up and QuickStar reverting to default and have to keep opening and resetting settings 
0 Likes
6 Replies
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
I don't use QuickStar. However, with Home Up (after the initial update), all of my settings were in place and everything worked great....then it didn't. After power cycling the phone, everything has worked fine. šŸ¤·šŸ»
UPDATE: spoke too soon. just had to restart my device to get Home Up working again, lol.
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Questions
No need to restart your device I just open the Module and toggle off and back on
0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
I just do it to "take out the trash"
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Questions
I've had Lockstar and Registar's setting rearrangement reset or break in some way, like lockstar will revert to default layout but keep the added widget, making it overlap with the media player widget.
Achyuth
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Yeah, this keeps happening to me with home up. It goes from 9 icons on homesceeen to 5. The only fix I found was either restarting my phone or force stopping one ui home and home up
Jeffc73OC
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Yes. I've been noticed in Home up if you have loop pages on, it will work for a while then stop looping pages. But it still shows it in on the settings. I just turn it off and back on and it fixes it. I t s annoying but that's why this is a beta version. I already reported the bug. Hopefully it gets fixed soon or on the next update