Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Data issues?

(Topic created: 09-03-2022 11:36 PM)
Dan
Comet
Options
Questions
Is anyone else having issue with data speed on t mobile network?
Mine get really slow i the fix is to restart the device or turn on Airplane mode and turn it off that helps for about 30 and it starts all over again.

0 Likes
9 Replies
NotHughMahn
Galaxy
Options
Questions
I use T-Mobile and have no issues. Could maybe be the area you are in, or the carriers. Additionally, I suppose it could be an antenna issue, but I don't know much about that. Which model of phone is this?
0 Likes
Dan
Comet
Options
Questions
22ultra
joebro808
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I think it's the network/area you're in. Happens to me and my roommate consistently he has iphone 13 pro max and I have s22 ultra
0 Likes
Dan
Comet
Options
Questions
Could be
0 Likes
Sam_moose
Asteroid
Options
Questions
yes
0 Likes
Sam_moose
Asteroid
Options
Questions
it didnt happen till i got thiw beta version
0 Likes
Dan
Comet
Options
Questions
I been having this issue since first beta
0 Likes
MaStErKiRa
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Yes, and it goes worse while traveling on roaming. Call and texts works ok, bit data will not work at timea(LTE ICON goes missing) airplane mode fixed the issue some times
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes